Are you interested in reading more information about nutrition from credible sources? Here is a list of websites that have great information!
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: http://www.eatright.org/Public/
- MyPlate.gov from USDA: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/
- Nutrition.gov provides government information on food and human nutrition: http://www.nutrition.gov/
- Center’s for Disease Control and Prevention – Nutrition for everyone: http://www.cdc.gov/nutrition/everyone/resources/index.html#General
- National Institute of Health: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/wecan/tools-resources/nutrition.htm
- United States Department of Agriculture: http://fnic.nal.usda.gov/
- Healthy People 2020: https://www.healthypeople.gov/